HORSE POWER is a 501.c.3. nonprofit agency incorporated in Nevada, focusing on preservation of Wild Mustangs and Burros.
Through contributions and support from people like you, we can educate people and groups, raise awareness, and contribute to the real life needs of these American horses.
HORSE POWER’s mission is to financially aid those groups, organizations and individuals that care for wild, estray, 2nd chance, horses, burros or mules. HORSE POWER works to address their needs as they provide food, medical training, transportation, education, humane habitation and treatment improving the quality of life for these equines.
HORSE POWER presents Trailer Tips! Click on videos below to view them.
- J. Baclet – President (Term ends 1/19)
- J. Magee – Vice President (Term ends 1/19)
- J. Barrow – Treasurer (Term ends 1/19)
- J. Santana – Secretary (Term ends 1/19)
- B. Zvenia – Former President & Member (Term ends 1/19)
- B. Dorton – Member (Term ends 1/19)
- P. Johncock – Executive Director
Founder: S. Summers